In this project I looked at a variety of NFT collections and at the developing requirements of an NFT gaming company to produce some recomendations for preserving NFT descriptions when NFTs are ported across chains. NFT descriptions were also designed to make NFTs of interest across independent games within the same “arcade”.
- OLAC Subject Terms and Their Equivalents post
- Language Archive Records: Interoperability of Referencing Practices and Metadata Models publication
- Metadata Dynamics for Linguistic and Sociolinguistic Corpora post
- Where Have All the Collections Gone? publication
- Resource Discovery at the Linguistic Lab Level talk