The Bridge is linked data application supporting curriculum development. It was developed with Latin in mind, but has been extended to Greek as well. It quickly helps instructors and students find new vocabulary words in newly assigned texts, based on texts they have already encountered in their curriculum. I was invited to become involved through my Drexel LEADING Fellowship.
- Bridging Corpora: Creating Learner Pathways Across Texts publication
- Bridging Corpora: Creating Learner Pathways Across Texts talk
- LexR: a Preliminary Readability Metric for Latin talk
- Some Thoughts on Environmental Print in Minority Language Contexts post
- Twitter as an encouragement to write a minority language post