This project involved the accession, cataloging and digitization of several collections. It also involved cataloging of multiple collections already accessioned but not yet cataloged. I was responsible for identifying and collecting metadata relevant for audio collections. I communicated with the SIL Language and Culture Archive staff when metadata schemas in place were insufficient for audio collections. I identified and recommended changes to metadata profiles used at the time by the Language and Culture Archives. I consulted industry best practices and established quality control procedures related to the digitization of cassette tapes and reel to reel tapes. I served as project manager, with a volunteer workforce.
- Photo Digitization project
- Text Digitization project
- Resources for Digitizing Audio as part of Archiving post
- On Rights Management in Anthropological and Linguistic Sound Collections publication
- Media Rights for Organizations publication