OLAC Extenstion for Zotero Types
The OLAC documentation discusses the option to add an extenstion to OLAC and further refine various content. As far as I know no-one has attempted this, although all of the OLAC metadata is implemented as extenstoins to the XSD file for the Qualified Dublin Core.
Below is my attempt to write an OLAC Extension. It is current as of Zotero 5.x versions.
- Language Archive Records: Interoperability of Referencing Practices and Metadata Models talk
- Diversity and Typology Across OLAC Providers post
- OLAC Subject Terms and Their Equivalents post
- Grants being aggregated in OLAC Search results post
- Language Archive Records: Interoperability of Referencing Practices and Metadata Models publication